• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Savage model 12 FVSS .223 & Savage model 93 .17 HMR

CA48

First is M 12 FVSS .223 26 in S.S. fluted heavy taper barrel with accu trigger, black syn. stock, 1 in 9 twist over sized bolt knob

- weighs 8.75 lbs rifle only, shoots well 1/2 MOA with factory ammunition

- exc. cond. about 150 rds through it, $550

Next is M 93 .17 HMR All camo 21 in barrel with accu trigger, 1 in 9 twist

- weighs 5 lbs shoots a five shot group at an inch at 100 yds

- exc condition, 48 rounds through it, comes with Simmons 3-9X40 mounted,
$250

- also FS is Kestrel 2000 $50 SPF

Burris Xtreme rings 1'' low $25

The reason for selling is about two years ago got real big into varmint hunting went out and bought these rifles then not long later had to leave to go to work and back to college. So haven't shot them much since then and I am trying to fund another project right now. Would be glad to answer any questions, consider any offers, and email pics.

Last edited:
First is M 12 FVSS .223 26 in S.S. fluted heavy taper barrel with accu trigger, black syn. stock, 1 in 9 twist over sized bolt knob

- weighs 8.75 lbs rifle only, shoots well 1/2 MOA with factory ammunition

- exc. cond. about 150 rds through it, $550

Next is M 93 .17 HMR All camo 21 in barrel with accu trigger, 1 in 9 twist

- weighs 5 lbs shoots a five shot group at an inch at 100 yds

- exc condition, 48 rounds through it, comes with Simmons 3-9X40 mounted,
$250

- also FS is Kestrel 2000 $50 and Burris Xtreme rings 1'' low $25

The reason for selling is about two years ago got real big into varmint hunting went out and bought these rifles then not long later had to leave to go to work and back to college. So haven't shot them much since then and I am trying to fund another project right now. Would be glad to answer any questions, consider any offers, and email pics.

Where exactly in texas are you located? I'm very interested in the 223 and i'm also in texas and if you are close i could pick the rifle up.

I am located in Dublin, Texas. As of right now I'm waiting to hear back from someone about the .223 .

Everything but the kestrel is still up for grabs.