• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Savage Laminate Varmint Short Action Stocks

Northlander

I have a few new take-off Savage Laminate Varmint Short Action Stocks. Most are BV series (Black Tip on stock) two are new VLP style. Pricing:
Savage Laminate BV Stock - $129.95
Savage Laminate VLP Stock - $149.95
All Stocks are New.
$10.00 for packaging and insured shipping to your door.

Jim Briggs
[email protected]

Do you still have a vlp. My buddy wants to know if it will fit his savage 12 in a 300wsm

Yes, I still have at least one of the VLP stocks. According to Savage all series 12 actions will fit this stock.

Because these are off the Varmint Low Profile the barrel channel will be generous.

Just received a New Short Action Savage LH BVSS Stock. I have one only of these hard to find LH Varmint Stocks - $137.95 + $10.00 for packaging and insured shipment to your door.

Just got in one more of the Left Hand Savage BV series Laminate Varmint Stocks. These are priced at $137.95 + $10.00 for S&H to your door. The availability of the LH stocks is very limited. If you are thinking about an upgrade here is your chance.

Just received a few of the Choate Varmint/Tactical Savage Stocks. These are the new style with all of the features. These are priced at $160.00 + $12.00 for S&H to your door.
[email protected] <font color="red"> </font>

Currently out of the VLP Stocks. Have a BVSS and a Choate Varmint/Tactical in stock. To answer your "will it fit" question. Yes, all short action Savage except the model 40 will fit. Have a picture of a 300 WSM in a VLP Stock if you want a peek. [email protected]