• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Savage LA - Stockade Prairie Dog Special / Tactical stock & DBM

TurboSportTSi

I have a Stockade Gunstocks Prairie Dog Special / Tactical stock that I had ordered but didn't ever use.

This stock is for a right-hand, centerfeed, top/side bolt release action and has a varmint contour barrel channel. It has a full length integral aluminum bedding block and their new fill and the whole stock is extremely stiff.

I ordered it with 2 sling swivel studs on the forend spaced for an Atlas pic rail, a 15" LOP, including a 1" recoil pad (easily convertible to 14.5 with a 1/2" pad).

The Stockade bottom metal is really nice and is mag height adjustable. It takes standard AI-style mags. This stock took about 7-8 months to get and ran me about 650ish in the out-of-the-mold finish. It has now been finished and painted flat black. Get it today for 450.

Attachments

• Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Right.jpg
    Right.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 8
  • BottomMetal.jpg
    BottomMetal.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 9
Still available. Attached is a pic of it mocked up with a 5rd mag.

Attachments

• 20170207_181516_resized_1.jpg
    20170207_181516_resized_1.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 7
Hey Chris:

I never heard back from you about the stock.

Could you email me back?

Tom

Hi Tom. I don't show any emails from you but my PM inbox here shows that I replied to the last PM I got from you on the 13th of Feb. Are you emailing [email protected]? I will send you a test email to your address.

Chris

I can't edit the first post for some reason but I've dropped the price to 350. You can have my brand new 5rd 300WM Accurate Mag for another 50.