• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Savage 6.5 STW Pac-nor barrel

jdwelch10

I have a 6.5 STW that i put together on a Savage 110 action. I have a single shot follower in it but is normally a stagger feed action. It has a stainless bead blasted Pac-nor 1-9" twist barrel on it with around 200 rounds fired. The barrel is 25" and is a 5 weight. The laminate stock has been bedded and it has a custom recoil lug installed. I am including the custom 6.5 stw type-s bushing neck sizing and seating die from redding and the full length 7stw die i full length resize with. The brass I have will also be included. There is 20 plus pieces of remington 7 stw, 20 of 7stw nosler custom, and 20 plus of starline 6.5 stw brass. I have shot 130 and 140 bergers and it shoots moa easy and does better at times as shown with the photo. I am asking $850 for everything. I hate to sell it but I need some funds for another project. Buyer pays shipping

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

100 yd groups
photo-1.jpg

This is the latest group i shot with it ... 5 shots 300 yards
IMG_0074.jpg

Last edited:
Im not really interested in many trades bc I am needing to fund another build. I would possibly be interested in a higher in scope possibly

If you wanted to use shorter bullets and seat them deep you probably could. The only thing I have shot out of it has been begers and I haven't wanted to seat them that deep. Only animal I have shot with it was a 300 pound pig from 350 yards. It dropped in it's tracks.