• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Remington SS Left hand .270 with McMillan stock

broomd

Guys, listing a rare bird here, an all stainless Remington LEFT HAND 700 faux ti, in the great .270.

Kampfeld fluted bolt, skeletonized handle.
Lightweight trigger guard and bolt plug.

Factory pencil barrel with excellent bore and recessed crown. Stainless Timney trigger set at about 3 pounds. Mickey edge stock in KS-style pattern with mountain contour.
Standard 1" Mickey recoil pad.

5lbs 13 oz. 21" barrel, 13.5 lop.

I painted the stock, it looks good, but McMillan will repaint very reasonably if desired.
Some light scratches on barrel, easily bead blasted out if desired, but they are minor.
This is a nice rifle and it shoots consistent 1" moa with cheap Win power point 150gr. ammo. Should be a very fine shooter with handloads. Action is smooth as silk, very nice.

$1425 shipped to lower 48, first "I'll take it." Gun may be listed at other forums.

No trades unless you have a LH non-magnum NULA (+ my cash) to offer or a nice non-magnum LH 700 KS.
DSCN4804.jpg

DSCN4805.jpg

DSCN4802.jpg

DSCN4807.jpg

No, I had the action polished but not blue printed.
The machining work is typical Kampfeld quality--top shelf, and operates very smoothly.

"Tweak the price" bump $1385 shipped...
and a few more pics.
This 5lb non-magnum stainless, in a McMillan edge no less, is about as rare as rocking horse poop, I won't go down much more on this fine rifle.
It may be destined for gunbroker.
DSCN4829.jpg

DSCN4826.jpg

DSCN4828.jpg
DSCN4837.jpg

Last edited:
$1325...when this impossible-to-find LH stainless non-magnum is gone, it's gone.

Won't likely see another.