• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Remington PSS 300wm, trued/threaded barreled action

oinco

Have a 300wm I've decided against keeping- have too many calibers to load for right now to add another.

Trued/blueprinted action/bolt, has pinned oversize recoil lug and new bolt handle, XMark adjustable trigger, barrel threaded 5/8-24, refinished in matte black- some finish wear where the muzzle brake interfaces barrel OD- would be hidden when one is installed.

$725 for barreled action,
I also have an HS Sendero non-palm swell black/grey web stock that has NOT been fitted to this larger recoil lug that could go very nicely with this for +$200.

pm is best.

Thanks,
Fi83s.jpg

Not sure who did the work yet- info supposedly coming. I just picked this up from my FFL- Was told it had about 400 rounds down the pipe- to me internals look commensurate or better.
The barrel from the front face of the recoil lug to muzzle measures 24 7/8", recoil lug is .250", Not sure from those dimensions if one could tell if it had been set back?....
not sure yet which muzzle brake/suppressor adaptor this is setup for- turned down to .750" for 1.00"

Thanks!