• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington 721 barreled action 30-06

Iclimb

I have a 30-06 721 barreled action that I'd like to sell. Comes with original trigger but it's easy to put a 700 trigger on. Can email pics. No rust but age appropriate. Barrel is bulged at the end and needs to be cut and re crowned to be functional. Approx 1.5". It was stuffed in the mud and fired. It dusted the buck though. Pm or email questions.

Make Offer

Last edited:
Man, if you rejeweled the bolt, had it cerakoted, and rebarreled it with a 26" sendero contour 7mm 1:9 barrel......That would make an awesome .280 Ackley Improved...

Just sayin.

Since I'm the only one offering, and I'm in a good mood...I'll trade you those hard to find VLD's and brass I just bought for it...Straight up. You won't have to pay a dime, but shipping. :D:D:D

Man, if you rejeweled the bolt, had it cerakoted, and rebarreled it with a 26" sendero contour 7mm 1:9 barrel......That would make an awesome .280 Ackley Improved...

Just sayin.

Since I'm the only one offering, and I'm in a good mood...I'll trade you those hard to find VLD's and brass I just bought for it...Straight up. You won't have to pay a dime, but shipping. :D:D:D

It's on it's way to being a 25-06ai if I don't sell it. With the above mentioned processes. Somebody keeps buying up all the sendero barrels and HS stocks though.
I have a 280 mountain rifle that just refinished that would make a better candidate :)

I'll think about that trade. Honestly mud (since I know you surf these classifieds a bit) what's an honest price for everyone? I know it's only an action but... I'm just selling because I found a killer deal on a 700 7mm mag and a 220swift vs with HS stock. Plus I'm trying to find some 115gr bergers (although I prefer 117 sierra's)

I don't have the foggiest idea who would keep buying up all the barrels and stocks.....That's just a mean thing to do. :D

I was half-joking about that trade man. LOL I would much rather save up for that Sendero trade we're gonna work out down the road...But, that's not saying we can't try to work somethijg out on the 721... :cool:

You should turn your mountain .280 into a .280 A.I.

Ackley Improved makes everything better!

I'll shoot you a PM when I get to work about the 721.

Last edited:
New and improved sorry I couldn't find a way to post the pics in a pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 10

Recent Posts