• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington 700 Sendero w/Trijicon Scope

Liva687

I'm selling my rifle set up I bought last winter, and never got around to using:

The rifle is a brand new, never fired, Remington 700 Sendero SF II in .300 Win Mag. Mounted and sighted on it is a Trijicon AccuPoint 5-20x50 (TR23- Green), also brand new and never used. Also mounted is a brand new Harris Bi-pod HBRMS Model. The rifle comes in a silver Plano case, along with all owners manuals and documents and whatever else everything came with. Everything is brand new and in PERFECT condition. Also included is a box of Hornady Ammo.

For everything I'm in it for about $3,000. However, I'm asking $2,600 Firm. No trades.

I live in Northern NJ, and I'm willing to drive for the right distance. Shoot me an email if interested - [email protected]

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3189.jpg
    IMG_3189.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3197.jpg
    IMG_3197.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 8
I'm interested in the rifle but not the optic. Will you seperate them and if you will, how much for the rifle alone, just the rifle without scope or rings. I handload so I never use factory anything and I don't want a case either. Have a couple Pelicans now.

Sorry man, I will not separate anything- I probably should have pointed that out in the Ad. I'm selling everything together- if somebody doesn't want the case then that's fine. Thanks

If I can get somebody to buy the rifle, then I'll separate them. Somebody posted earlier asking about it, so hopefully he's still interested. Where are you located?

Looking for interest in the gun...what would you want just for the plain gun?

Check your PM's. I left a number interested in both. Call me so we can work out the details