• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Remington 700 bottom metal

hunter966

I have two complete sets of bottom metal consisting of floor plate/trigger guard, spring, follower, internal box magazine, and hex head screws. The kits are blue and fit short standard actions, (243, 308, 260, etc.).

Both kits are brand new in the package except for one box magazine that has been used.

$115 each shipped.

Thanks,
hunter966

I'll take $85 shipped these are brand new in the package except for one of the box magazines. I guarantee you will not find these cheaper and they came from Brownells.

These are still available.

They are brand new in the package un opened from Brownells, except for one box magazine.

I will ship on my dime to you.

PM sent......

Edit: better yet e-mail me your phone no.

Last edited:
Still have one set left the are brand new never use from Brownells and fit Remington 700 short standard actions 308, 234,22-250, etc.

$85 shipped from me to you.

Do you still have the bottom metal? I am a newbie, so are you talking about a hinged floor plate or magazine type?

seems as though its not too important for him to sell these . I would buy one this week if he would just contact me .

Hold off on your griping sniper I never got anything from you. But I did reply to the ones that I did get and all kits are sold pending funds.

My appologies ,I did contact you, but did not get a response . Didnt mean for it come out as rude as it did . No harm no foul . Glad they sold and best regards . SSGT.GIBSON God bless !