• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Remington 40 grain thunderbolts

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48126

I have 4,000 rounds of remington 40 grain thunderbolts. I just bought a .22 and the deal included all these rounds. I have 8, 500 round bricks if there are multiple buyers. I am asking $22 a brick. PM for payment and shipment info. Please be prepared to pay any hazmat fees with shipping. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry gents I ment $22 a round!! ;) no, thanks for clarifying it is $22 a BRICK (500 rounds of 40 grain remington thunderbolts). I am currently out of town so it won't ship till Monday and please be patient since I have never mailed ammo before. Please text 786-442-4045 for shipping and payment info.

1 brick sold to lefty7mmstw. 7 bricks left.

Last 7 bricks sold to swpc. Lostsixgunner, I have some other 22 ammo. Sent you a PM.

i pmed you saying i would take the balance. you never responded please text 1-631-579-2323 for payment details etc.
johnny

Sorry travel hunter, text sent, my inbox was full and I didnt realize it. All ammo is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.