• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Rem700 & Interarms Mark X actions

6hangingc

I have decided to sell 2 actions I have to help finance a new build. Prices include shipping to your FFL holder.

1. SS Rem 700 long action w/ magnum bolt face. ( 300RUM ) Very good condition. Bottom metal is not included so what you see in the pictures is what you get. $400 .....SOLD
I also have the factory SS Rem barrel that came off this action. It is chambered for 300 RUM and has only had aprox. 150-200 rounds thru it. The rifle must have been a gift to someone because it has been engraved on top of the barrrel. $80
DuaneHunting027-1.jpg
DuaneHunting028-1.jpg

DuaneHunting036-1.jpg

2. Whitworth InterarmsMark X long action w/ magnum bolt face ( 338WM ) Matt blueing shows some use and had a little rust under the bases and on the inside of the mag box. The trigger gaurd screws are missing so whoever buys it will have to find a couple more. According to my gunsmith, this action is very true , with the bolt face being within .0001 - .0002 of square with the front of the receiver. Has an older Timney trigger. $325

DuaneHunting030-1.jpg
DuaneHunting031-1.jpg
DuaneHunting035-1.jpg

Last edited:
SS Rem 700 action is SOLD. The Interarms Mark X is still for sale . Someone make me a reasonable offer. Thanks

Last edited:
SS Rem 700 action is SPF . The Interarms Mark X is still for sale . Someone make me a reasonable offer. Thanks

Great deal on the Rem. action! If it was a short action, I would have been all over it. If someone has a SS Rem. short action, let me know.

Good luck with the other action

Rob

Price on the Interarms Mark X action is reduced to $275 ( includes shipping to your FFL)

hi can u tell me what the max col can be used in the mark x i am very intrested in this action im looking at building a 416 rigby so im looing for a mauser action for this build u can reach me at [email protected] also Dave