• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs rem 700 vtr 308

montana bob

For sale is a Remington MODEL 700 VTR in excellent shape. One small scratch on the barrel. I recently traded for this because I had a friend looking for one but his funds are low right now and I don't want to sit on it. It comes with about 50.00 worth of
LEUPOLD base and 30 mm rings. I'm not positive on the round count. The fellow I traded with said he just used it to hunt with for a season and wanted a larger caliber. 600.00 I'll throw in a Harris bipod for a total of 640.00. I'm not good with attaching pictures. Send me a pm with your email address and I'll forward some pictures on to you.

Is this the version with 5R rifling & an adjustable trigger?

It has x pro trigger but from what I read on Remingtons website it does not have the 5R rifling.

You would have to run the serial number by Remington unless you knew the pedigree. Some Remington MODEL 700 VTR rifles were shipped with 5R rifling, & they have a reputation for better accuracy. Sadly, most were not produced with 5R rifling.