• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Rem.700 VLS Thumbhole 308 with extras!

DALESCARPENTRY

I have a great shooting Remington 700 VLS Thumbhole 308 for sale. I would really like to sell this as a package deal. The package would include rifle,scope mounts,30mm tacticle rings,6" to 9" bipod, sling, almost 400 rounds of loaded ammo that will shoot 1/2" MOA or less at 100 yards, about another 200 or so once fired brass and about half are allready sized and primed, Hornady full lenght sizing dies and seating die, Lee neck sizing die,Lee factory crimp die, Lee case trimmer and shell holder. At least 100 of this brass was loaded and never fired. The load for the loaded ammo is Sierra 165 grain spitzer bullet #2145, CCI 200 primers and 44 grains of Varget behind it. The Crony says with this load that the muzzle velocity is 2580 feet per second. I shoot pennies at 100 yards without any problems with this load. This really is a great shooting rifle and really don't want to part with it but money is tight and I really want a 6.5 Creedmoor this spring. For everything I would like $850.00 ( REDUCED TO $650.00 ) I live in Scottdale Pa 15683 about 55 miles south east of Pittsburgh. My internet could be cut off at anytime so it would be best to call me at 724-217-4825 if you are interested. I would consider a Savage Stevens in a 243 as a partial trade. I have a strong trade count on Gray Beard Outdoors and Ebay. I really would like to do a face to face thing because of the amount of items included and shipping would be costly. Well thanks and take care Dale
picturesfromoldcomputer045.jpg

picturesfromoldcomputer046.jpg

picturesfromoldcomputer047.jpg

Last edited:
I really need to sell this by Tuesday so I have the money to go to my doctors and for meds the following day. I will let it go for $650.00 and buyer pays exact cost of shipping plus any FFL costs on my end. Heck at $20.00 a box there is nearly $400.00 alone in loaded ammo not to mention all the other stuff that comes with it. Thanks Dale

Yea the stock is in good shape. It was a Boydes stock that was finished by the prior owner. The finish is not factory quality but still acceptable. There are no chips or gouges in it. So if you really desired a nicer finish it could be easily stripped and re finished but in my opinion I do not feel it would be needed. Also the action is epoxy bedded and the barrel is free floating. Thanks Dale