• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Rem 700 LA receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Griffith

For Sale: Brand new Rem 700 long action. Trued by Young Guns of Price, Utah. Includes factory bolt, recoil lug, trigger and associated parts as well as a custom PTG spiral fluted bolt with M16 extractor and PTG alum bolt handle. I bought this brand new last Dec as a Rem 700 SPS in 300 RUM for the sole purpose of building my 338 Edge. Just as the rifle was put together, I came in to a Surgeon action. The Surgeon is now part of the rifle and I have no other projects in mind so this will get sold. I've got $1030 into it but will sell for $930, shipped to your FFL unless a local sell is possible with me doing the FFL transfer to you since I am an FFL. The top screw holes for mounting a scope have been tapped out from 6-48 thread to 8-40 thread.

I've got a 20 moa alum rail by Brownells with 8-40 threads as well if you want to buy it. Or, I've got either a 20 moa or 40 moa Nightforce steel rail which will need the screw holes barely enlarged to fit the 8-40 screw holes. The rails are extra, not free as part of the deal. I'll sell them at dealer cost.

I'll take Venmo, PayPal "gift" or USPS money order. First public "i'll take it" with followed by a PM get's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.