• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Oehler 35P chronograph

yorke-1

***SOLD***Oehler 35P chronograph

Item has been sold. Thanks for looking.

I've decided to sell my Oehler 35P. I don't use it much anymore, and it's just taking up space. Besides, I still have a buddy with one incase I feel the need to use one again. The package includes: 4' bar with 3 screens, 2 music stands to hold the bar, printer, extra paper, manuals, batteries, and a hard case to store it in. It's in perfect working condition. The only flaw is a chip in one of the diffusers (we were chronographing BB guns at 50yds and didn't hold high enough:D) It's strictly a cosmetic flaw and has no effect on the function of the machine.

100_0363.jpg

100_0364.jpg

100_0366.jpg

I don't have many posts on this forum, but I'm on a few others under the name Yorketransport, and my wife and I are on Ebay under the name Wifes_addiction.

$500 Shipped FedEx Ground. I'll do $475 FTF if anyone lives in the Tacoma, WA area. Thanks

Andrew

Last edited:
Hello, like to know if u would entertain a cash/trade offer. $225gun) in cash plus 375 new pieces of. 308 lapua Win brass but no boxes. Please let me know ASAP because I have another deal pending. Thanks

Hello, like to know if u would entertain a cash/trade offer. $225gun) in cash plus 375 new pieces of. 308 lapua Win brass but no boxes. Please let me know ASAP because I have another deal pending. Thanks

Now That's Funny!!!! Do you always make offers on items tht sold 3 years ago?