• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Nielson "Pumpkin" Neck Turner and Expander

motobtcr

I have for sale a brand new Nielson "Pumpkin" neck turner with carbide 6.5 mandrel, along with a Nielson Expander die and 6.5 mandrel. Items are brand new/unused in mint condition as purchased from Kelbly. Project was aborted before needing to use this turner. My loss will hopefully help another member out on pricing.

$280.00 Shipped Priority Mail for all.

**UPDATED LISTING**
I have for sale a brand new Nielson "Pumpkin" neck turner with carbide 6.5 mandrel, along with a Nielson Expander die and 6.5 mandrel. Items are brand new/unused in mint condition as purchased from Kelbly. Project was aborted before needing to use this turner. My loss will hopefully help another member out on pricing.

Willing to offer the items as follows:

1. New turner with carbide 6.5 mandrel and Nielson Expanding die/mandrel: $280.00 Shipped

2. New "Pumpkin" turner...body only(no mandrel): $130.00 Shipped

3. New Nielson carbide 6.5 Turning Mandrel(turner must be sold prior): $85.00 Shipped

4. New Nielson 6.5 expander die(turner and turning mandrel must be sold prior): $50.00 shipped

Pics can be provided upon request. All items were purchased brand new from Kelbly