• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Monster gun

David P. Herne

Gents,
I put up ads for this thing at two or three other sites and never even got so much as a single inquiry. So I thought I'd give it a try with you fellas.

I'm going through a rather complicated divorce (as if the adjective isn't superfluous) and have decided to liquidate all but two of my rifles and handguns in order to save things like my good credit. Among these 'For Sale' items is my EDM Arms .408 Cheyenne Tactical Windrunner.

Now, admittedly, I never did work out a load that could consistently print sub-MOA groups. But this gun is essentially one of EDM Arms' single shot .50 BMGs chambered for the .408 CT cartridge. Also, the gun is a left-bolt, left-port rendering. So I'm hoping one of you gents is looking for a nice .50 BMG takedown rifle (since no one wants to entertain the idea of the .408 CT anymore) and will buy it for next to nothing, send it back to Bill at EDM Arms, and have him fit it with a .50 BMG bolt and barrel. This conversion, by the way, is around $1500. So I'm essentially selling the receiver for . . . $2000. Od course, you can have the friggin' .408 bolt, barrel, dies, and all the cartridge components I have!!!

Regards,
Dave

It's an EDM single shot LH 50 BMG chambered in 408 CheyTac.

408 CheyTac has lost support.

The arm would be best converted back to 50 BMG.

Good deal for someone interested in such a beast.

Holmes