• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: MILLETT LRS 6-25X-56 .1Mil. click SOLD Please Delete

G

GNERGY

I am selling my Millett LRS 6-25X-56 with a 35mm tube. It has an illuminated mil dot ret. Comes with the Millett XTR rings, that have .500 space between the bottom of the scope and the top of the base. Same as Burris mediums. The scope has been on my 6.5 WSM for 120 rds. I am selling it because I got a smoking deal on a Burris Black Diamond, I have them on both of my other LRH rifles.
The scope is just like brand new, it doesn't have a mark on it. Comes with a 5 inch sunshade and flip up scope caps.
Here is the scope at Opticsplanet.
Millett 6-25X56 LRS-1 Scope (BK81007) - .1 Mil Click Illuminated Long Range Riflescope

I am selling it for $400.00 shipped. I can take paypal but you pay the fee 3%.

Here is a pic of it on my Rem. 700 6.5 WSM
Thanks for looking
Tarey

Attachments

• 100_1018.jpg
    100_1018.jpg
    238.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1014.jpg
    100_1014.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 7
Re: FS: MILLETT LRS 6-25X-56 .1Mil. click

How is the glass on these scopes? I have been interested in looking into one but have never compared the glass.

Re: FS: MILLETT LRS 6-25X-56 .1Mil. click

The glass is pretty good, I also have a Millett New Generation Varmint Target on another 308 that has pretty good glass also. The only other scope I have looked thru and shot at the range is the Vortex Viper PST and I think it is as good as the Burris. I guess the difference is with the Burris BD I can see 308 and 338 cal. bullet holes at 500 yds on white cardboard and with the Milletts you can't. The rings on the Millett are exactly like the Burris XTR rings. The Burris is also more $$.
What else would you like to know?
Tarey

Re: FS: MILLETT LRS 6-25X-56 .1Mil. click PRICE LOWERED

Price lowered to $380.00 shipped.
Tarey

Re: FS: MILLETT LRS 6-25X-56 .1Mil. click PRICE LOWERED

I will take it. Please send PayPal information to Matt.mcwhorter at norral dot com. I am not on this site frequently so that will be faster.

Recent Posts