• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Mcmillian A-3 ajustable long action

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaseyfied

hello,

I have a used marble finish A-3 with ajustable cheekpeice I need to sell to fund my next build. stock is molded with marble camo. green, black and olive marble texture. stock has been pilliar bedded for remington 700 and alike actions. barrel that was inletted for was a magnum sporter contour barrel. douglas was the maker.will need to be inletted some more for heavier contour barrels. has dual swival studs up front. stock has also been inletted for a seekins DBM. lapua/RUM bottem metal. not sure that regular bdl will work due to have much bigger the seekins is. stock is in good condition I bought it from a fellow member with some chips in the finish from inletting. seems that mcmillian has been filling too many orders latly and lacking a little bit on quality so i am going with a different stock maker now. I will have pictures up tomorrow sometime. stock is also not sniper fill.

price $700 shipped to your door. without the 9 month wait time!

kasey field
541-653-6088

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts