• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: McMillan 264 WinMag !!PRICE REDUCED!!

BTonking

This item was originally posted on an estate sale with bipod and scope. The whole packaged was purchased for $6,500 at original value. Due to a majority desire sell ONLY the gun, relisting the rifle for $3,500.

CUSTOM MCMILLAN 264 WIN MAG
- Made by Greybull Precision
- Manners MCS-T Stock
- Fluted Barrel
- Badger Break
- 20 MOA Rail
- Timney Trigger 2.5 lbs
- Weight: 9 Lbs
- 24 in. barrel plus break
-60-80 rds total through gun

~80 Rds of custom ammo included by Greybull Precision
--140 gr VLD
--72 gr Retumbo
--Rem 9 1/2 Primer
--Win Brass
-- Chrono at 3,225 fps

Groupings were done with shoulder and bipod - no sled or rest, at 100 yds with the Greybull ammo.

The cold bore group pictures on the right. First round is most left of the three, with a overall .547 in.

The second grouping is to the left, with an overall of .349 in.

You can PM me or text at seven one three, 819, zero six nine zero.

Attachments

• 264_1.jpg
    264_1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 8
  • 264_2.jpg
    264_2.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 264_3.jpg
    264_3.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 264_4.jpg
    264_4.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 264_5.jpg
    264_5.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 264_7.jpg
    264_7.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
I think he meant Dirty pool for posting "PRICE REDUCED" in the title but not posting a price on the ad. Its a shame. I am really interested but will have to keep shopping till I get my next rifle. :) Which is at least one a month :)

I think he meant Dirty pool for posting "PRICE REDUCED" in the title but not posting a price on the ad. Its a shame. I am really interested but will have to keep shopping till I get my next rifle. :) Which is at least one a month :)

Not posting a price on the add? Is there any confusion I can help clean up?

The *reduced price* came from a previous add where both the rifle and scope were for sale. Now just the rifle at $3,500 obo.

No sir, just meant such a sweet rig and I happen to click on it. I am currently broker than the ten commandments because of other purchases related to long range shooting/hunting.

apologize for the confusion

I can't tell in the pictures, when I try to expand them they get distorted, is this a McMillan G30 action? Is the brake removable, and if so, do you have a cap?

What make and twist rate and contour is the barrel? I can't seem to find that anywhere in the description. Maybe I'm just missing it.gun)

I can't tell in the pictures, when I try to expand them they get distorted, is this a McMillan G30 action? Is the brake removable, and if so, do you have a cap?

It is a McMillan G30 action, and the break is not removable by hand.

After an associate contacting GreyBull, some added info: built by John Burns in 2010. Benchmark 26" stainless fluted barrel that was later cut to add on the break. Originally had a Greybull stock but now has the Manners stock as seen in the pics (most likely added by Dallas Safari Club, the original owner). Long throated chamber, true twist rate to come.