• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs-mark hunt custom model 700 30-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

darreljwick

Built by Mark Hunt about 5 years ago. Google his name and you'll see what he normally builds. Rifle had fewer than 100 rounds through her and I added about 300 for a total of 400 rounds. I am second owner and following information was provided to me by original build owner. Shoots like a dream. Stainless Remington 700 action that has been trued, guide rails are like glass. Heavy recoil lug added. Upgraded bolt handle. Manners stock with full floating barrel,bedded action. 22" Lilja barrel with .668 end diameter and 1:11 twist. Factory trigger is excellent and about 2#. Rifle weight with base at 7.8 lbs. Selling simply because this is the wrong rifle for our type of hunting. Please ask any question and I will do my best to answer. Email your address for additional photos. Will look at S&W .357 or sporting guns on trade. $1,300 + shipping. I have sold many guns on Gunbroker and have an excellent rating. Thank you for looking. ###Please note that photos did not load###

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.