• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Like new Nikon Monarch ATB 8x42 binoculars $189 shipped.

zupatun

If I don't get any hits here they will go on Ebay for $189 plus shipping (Buy it now). I'm looking to fund some new buys for next year. These are great, very clear and if you hunt in the woods out East I think they are better than a 10x or 12x binoc...YMMV.

Come with a black case. Shipping to continental US included, insured.

Matt

bump willing to negotiate on price...

If I don't get any hits here they will go on Ebay for $189 plus shipping (Buy it now). I'm looking to fund some new buys for next year. These are great, very clear and if you hunt in the woods out East I think they are better than a 10x or 12x binoc...YMMV.

Come with a black case. Shipping to continental US included, insured.

Matt

These are now listed on Ebay:
[ame=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120785387343]Nikon Monarch ATB 8x42 binoculars | eBay[/ame]

I will consider offers over $175. Free shipping.

10% of sale goes to Wounded Warrior Project. I'm also trying to raise money for the Wounded Warrior Project through my Paypal Account or you can donate directly to the Wounded Warrior Project Website.

I will also post a link shortly to donate to my Wounded Warrior Paypal button trying to raise money during my Army Ten Mile run...I recommend $2 for every mile if you are so inclined.

These were taken with my blackberry so pardon the quality...I had some requests for pics but the Blackberry seems to make everything look bad...

Attachments

• Monarch front.jpg
    Monarch front.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Monarch top.jpg
    Monarch top.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Recent Posts