• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold VX-3 6.5-20 LR Target *SPF*

Justinmd

I have a Leupold VX-3 or VX-III (not sure which) for sale. It is a 6.5-20x50 with side focus and capped target turrets and fine duplex reticle. I bought this several years ago and used it on my 300RUM and shot some ELR with it (it has almost 100moa of elevation). It has been painted as you can see. Let me know if you have any questions. 725 shipped or make an offer. I'll take a check (ship when it clears), Postal MO, or paypal +fees.

Trades I will consider are:
- optics with highest power around 16 or up, first focal plane, enhanced mildot reticle. The Vortex Viper PST and the Bushnell HDMR come to mind.

-Also I will consider a .30 cal barrel blank in varmint contour and 10 twist.

-Tilting Harris bipods in the 6-9" length category
Thanks,
Justin
P.S. I do have both turret caps
IMG_2825.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Leupold VX-3 6.5-20 LR Target $725 shipped

Sorry I forgot to mention that the reticle is a fine duplex. I don't really count the rounds I put on a scope, it's been on the RUM and now a .308, but probably under 1k rounds. The RUM was actually a lighter recoiling rifle than the .308 because it weighed a ton and had a good brake. Thanks,
Justin

Re: FS: Leupold VX-3 6.5-20 LR Target $725 shipped

I will consider it. give me a day or two. Thanks,
Justin

i actually just ordered one of these wish i would have came on here first, but have you had any issues or problems with it being on such a large caliber. I had a Bushnell tactical scope on my 300 and it basically fell apart and i know leupold scopes are well made.

Between the weight and the muzzle brake, the 300RUM barely even moved during recoil, so I really couldn't tell you if it will hold up to heavy recoil. Leupold will fix it if it breaks though. Good luck,
Justin