• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS?: Leo 6.5-20x40mm Target

G

I am thinking about selling one of my leupolds. its a 6.5.20x40mm . has target dot and factory elevation turret. i wanted to know what you all thought a decent price would be, and if any one is interested. only flaws: one ring mark on tube, couple scuffs on tube, and a little knick about 1/16" inch on turret cover. comes with 4inch sunshade and flip up covers. and set of neo covers too. let me know what you guys think.

Also have a 6.5-20x40mm Leu EFR. both turrets target dot and 4inch sunshade 2inch shade comes with flip up covers. only thing is has little 1/16"ring mark on the back ring area. have box and every thing for it.

if you all can give me and idea on how much they be worth i would like to sell them, to get a nightforce. thanks

Has Leupold ever made a Vari-X IV?

They make a Mark 4, in fixed powers only.

They make a VX2, and now a VX1, but those are way inferior compared to the VX3 product line. The only line the 6.5-20 is available in as far as I know is the VX3. You can get a 6-18 in the VX2.

Ditto the way they sell the 3.5-10 as a VX3 only, but the 3-9 is a VX2 or VX1.

Now I'm boring myself...