FS: Left Hand H-S Precision Varmint Stock

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Big_Red, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Big_Red

Big_Red Well-Known Member

For sale is a very good condition H-S Precision Pro Series stock, varminter model PSV069, left hand, short action, varmint/sendero contour barrel inlet, standard 13.5" LOP, factory BDL hinged floor plate bottom metal cutout, with three sling studs. It was bought new in July of this year and has not been bedded. This is a very stout stock with a full length aluminum bedding block. The stock has been Krylon'd grassy/leaf pattern from original black color by me with mutliple coats of matte clear for protection. Weight is 2.5 pounds.

This stock bolts right onto a factory Remmy .308 SPS Varmint action and provides excellent results.

$275 shipped via FedEx ground. Comes with H-S Precision action screws and factory instructions. Paypal accepted and I'll eat the fees.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On Remmy SPS Varmint .308
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  2. Big_Red

Price drop in original post to $275

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010

3. Big_Red

No bites? I'm beginning to think you don't like my paint job :rolleyes:

4. J.B.

J.B. New Member

PM sent

5. Big_Red

Replied that same morning and never heard back.

Stock still available.

6. J.B.

J.B. New Member

Sorry for the delay...been out of town. Still interested.....do you have any other up close photos of the paint job?

7. Big_Red

No problem. The paint is in near perfect condition and the pictures above were taken in natural sunlight to help give an accurate representation of the color/condition.

I don't have any closer pics at the moment, but if you want to e-mail me I'll snap a few.

You can reach me at: jrf77 (at) comcast (dot) net