• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Krieger 300 Win Mag - Remington 700 LA

sbrown

For sale is a Krieger Custom Remington 700 LA in 300 win Mag. Has a 25" SS Krieger barrel 1/10 twist. The barrel was installed/headspaced by Krieger. Krieger also trued the action and installed their oversize recoil lug. Has a Jewell HVR trigger. Also has a extended bolt handle and williams steel bottom metal. This was a remington 700 sendero before it was sent to Krieger, The stock is the original sendero stock. I fired 10 rounds down the tube, cleaning after every round, (shot a 1/2 group even cleaning after every round). There are some very light marks on the bottom metal and bolt handle, otherwise everything is totally MINT. Comes with an airline approved ADG sports double rifle case. Price is $1,275 Shipped to FFL. Email me for more pics.
700-6.jpg

Yes it is pillar bedded. Selling because of my sporting clays habit (tournment entry fees, lessons, shells... many hundreds of $$$$)...

Recent Posts