• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Hybrid 300 WSM

Scout1

For sale is a 300 WSM. by Lester Bruno "Hall of fame" shooter and smith.

Remington LA, squared and trued, .300 precision recoil lug, Kreiger #17 HV 12 twist 28" S.S. barrel, no turn neck. Timney trigger set at 1.5 lbs, 20 moa 1 pc picatinny base, Burris med height Tac rings holding a new Falcon Menace 5-25 x 56 MLR scope.(Have box , papers, reciept)

This barreled action is set in a Knoxx Axxiom VS Billet aluminum adjustable stock.

With this scoped rifle I am incuding a hard case, 200 pcs of Win 1x-2x brass necks turned for consistency, approx 120 Berger 175 VLD's, 1 3/4 lbs of VV N-560 and the 2 die RCBS set. Bi-pod is not included.

The barrel has 400 rounds through it. This is a match winning rifle package and will take game at what ever distance your comfortable squeezing the trigger. If a face to face sale is possible I will bring my borescope for your inspection of the chamber and barrel. It is in pristine shape.

I am asking for $2000.00 plus shipping. This price is firm but I may look at trades plus cash on a Manners SA Tacticle stock with mini chassey and detatchable mag or high end optics.
Pictures available upon request.

Last edited:
As it sits with scope 16.5 LBS. The barrel is easily 1/2 the weight at 28"
The felt recoil is lighter than my .308

Last edited:
c58c1c85.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/hetzler25/Jon/3dc2d216.jpg

That same rifle, with a Christenson carbon-wrapped barrel, might be something VERY interesting! My guess, the total weight would be under 10 or 11 pounds & it would be just as accurate. It would be a carry-rifle. With a carbon-fiber stock it could be under 8 pounds, a mountain-rifle by most standards with "reach out & touch something" accuracy. Yes, it would be a different rifle but ... if only I had time to take on the project!

I am willing to split the package if the barreled action goes first

1) Barreled action w/ 20 MOA rail, Timney trigger, and hinged floor plate bottom metal - $1,000

2) Knox Axiom VS Billet stock for Rem LA - $400.00

3) Flacon Menace 5.5-25x56 MLR 1st focal plane MIL/MIL adjustments - $425.00

All prices are reduced plus shipping

Last edited:
Someone needs this rifle. If the stock isn't your cup of tea, the barreled action is available seperately and priced as such in a previous post. This combo is a 1/2 MOA performer with my handloads out to 600 yards which was as far as I had available. I'm trying to get this one moved out cause I just took delivery of a new 7 WSM and I have a custom .308 build in progress that needs a stock, and DBM.

Comments and suggestions are welcome

Last edited:
I am willing to split the package if the barreled action goes first

1) Barreled action w/ 20 MOA rail, Timney trigger, and hinged floor plate bottom metal - $1,000

2) Knox Axiom VS Billet stock for Rem LA - $400.00

3) Flacon Menace 5.5-25x56 MLR 1st focal plane MIL/MIL adjustments - $425.00

All prices are reduced plus shipping

Recent Posts