• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Glock22, Sigs SAS P239, Benelli M2 20

Spence1875

I have for sale the following. All prices are shipped to the lower 48. FFL required for the guns. I can email pics if you PM me. "I will take it" trumps all pms. I do not need any trades right now. Thanks to all.

Glock 22 .40 SW. Custom 3rd Gen frame, all black, finger grooves and light rails. Gun is as new. Has the Glock – trigger bar, 3.5lbs. It was hand polished and has a great trigger pull. Comes with the standard and extended slide stop. Has a Tru Glo tritium/fiber optic combo front sight, it is super bright in all light, rear tritium sights as well. Comes with 10 factory 15rd mags . Also a RH paddle kydex, a RH belt holster, single and double mag pouches. Great accurate gun. $675

Sig P329 SAS 9mm – This is a sig custom shop P239 Sig Anti Snag model. All black, as new with all features as it left the factory. Sweet shooter with light recoil, smooth trigger. It is a traditional SA/DA gun. Comes with factory box and all paperwork. Factory grips and nice wood checkered grips. Has 3 factory mags, a RH Galco Concealable belt holster and a RH R. Grizzle (nice) SDR RH IWB with 1.5" loops. Great gun and leather $750

Benelli M2 20 Gauge Comfortech stock. All black, 26" barrel with all papers, box, chokes, shims etc… Gun has one small tiny rub spot on the bottom side of the pistol grip, otherwise really as new. $975

Recent Posts