• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS,FT: Semi custom Savage 22-250 AI Never fired!

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I am wanting to sell my savage SA Accutrigger 22-250 AI that I have never fired, I just got it put togeather and am needing a NF Scope ASAP.

the rifle has a Short action small shank Accutrigger action made by Savage I purchased from Jim Briggs.

A Shillen Match Select 26'' Varmit contour 22-250 AI barrel bought from Jim Briggs.

A custom oversized Recoil lug bought from Jim Briggs

OD green Bell and Carlson Medalist Varmit/Tactical Stock bought from Stockys stocks

Warren two piece steel bases.

I am also including Lee 22-250 AI dies, 200 pieces of once fired brass " not fire formed for AI" also including 100 75 GR AMAX bullets.
everything is brand new and the rifle has never been fired I just slapped it togeather so I can get it sold. The rifle still needs to be head spaced. I am on backorder for go and no go gauges. The screw spacing is 4.40 and the trigger can be adjusted to 1.5 pounds. It is a sweet set up and will most definetley shoot sub .5 MOA.

I am asking 1000.00 from my FFL to yours. I will take offers but please only serious ones. I need a NF Scope 5.5-22x56 nxs Npr1 so lets see what deal we can make. Will send pics upon request to your email.