• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fs/ft rws deviant build in 22-250ai,manners,brass etc

kubitza123

I have a barreled action by RWS I dropped in a Manners T4a with mini chassis. I had to inlet stock for side bolt release and ejection port but it's done straight and looks good etc.
Any question , Trades etc fastest way to get me is by Text or phone at 254-275-7335 Mark.
Trades : Mostly looking for 300WM,300wsm,7saum,7wsm or possibly a 338 of some kind . Needs to be tactical setup with low round count in ex shape on a custom action.
Heres specs :
RWS / Defiance Deviant receiver
Rock 1-8 26" threaded Rem Varmint contour
Barreled action Melonite
Knurled cap
Jewell trigger
Manners T4a mini chassis thumb wheel MTU contour molded desert sage
200 new Lapua brass
100 new Remington brass
Redding Dies new never used
Around 60-75 twice fired cases that are formed
100 loaded rds remington brass 69gr smk ready to shoot and form
Has around 50rds down it.
If it doesn't sell I have no problem keeping and using it just looking for something bigger than my other 260 to slap steel harder with 1k or beyond.
$3500 shipped

SCOPE,MOUNT,AND BIPOD NOT INCLUDED!!!
I will be shipping it so if your FFL requires from FFL it will be $35 for shipping.

To the top would sell barreled action minus trigger but with all brass , loaded ammo, dies etc shipped $2325

PRICE DROP $3250 for now whole package brass, dies etc .

Will remain this price unless what I'm trying to buy sells then will go back up.

Great deal folks this setups $4100 new

To the top $3150 shipped for barreled action in manners with Jewell trigger and all loading supplies.

Also would take $2100 shipped for barreled action minus trigger, and stock but with all loading supplies