• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/FT: 6.8 SPC Upper or Complete Rifle

MTAR15

I have a new unfired upper for sale, I can add a like new Bushmaster lower.

Here are the specs on the upper:

Keyhole T-marked forged upper (T7075) hard anodized with mil-spec Teflon coating.
E.R. Shaw 24" chorme moly lined, deep fluted manganese phosphate finished barrel. Threaded 1/2"x36, 1-9.5 twist. Has flash hider shown in photos included.
New BCG and charging handle.
YHM free float rail with several rail covers.
This upper looks like it would be heavy due to the 24" barrel, but it has a decent profile and deep flutes which makes it weigh in nicely.
Upper: $905 shipped (does not need to go to an FFL)

I can also ship it with an almost new Bushmaster lower. Has a retractable stock, ambi sling mount, Magpul OD trigger guard and a Hogue rubber grip. Only taken to the range once.

Lower, add $225 and it must go to your FFL.

This is a very nice setup, I just never got around to firing it and now I am deep into 308. I don't want to adopt another caliber at this moment.

I do travel for my work, I will be out of town the next week. If someone wants it we can work out a time to exchange funds and ship. I will hold it for anyone who says they want it, I will honor a deal on my end and ask the same on the other end.

USPS MO please. Not willing to ship the lower to CA (Sorry), please make sure your dealer will take a shipment from a private party.

Will consider trades:
I wouldn't mind an upper in 204 Ruger or 17 Remington. Must be as nice as this (could also trade barrels only).
AICS 2.0 SA RH stock
Tactical bolt rifles
1911 pistols
Optics
Open to other ideas, please

7c0fd4b0.jpg

a1d4f0f1.jpg

e0f2d878.jpg

bc5d291c.jpg

ff6089a3.jpg

7e4f5be7.jpg