• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Ewings Scope Stands

Nicholas

I am a dealer for Ewings Scope Stands

I have several NIB Sniper Stands, these are the newly improved tripods, Al said I am the first to get them (The military doesn't even have them yet). They have all the improvements suggested by operational snipers.

f9669c30.jpg

The biggest improvement is it now comes with an adjustable ball head. This is the best ball type tripod head I have used, it isn't your typical ball head that is either to tight to adjust or flops all over the place when you are trying to makes adjustments. The new ball heads feel more like adjusting a fluid head mount.

The new Sniper Stand also packs smaller than the old sniper tripod and weighs less than 1.5 lbs. The center column does not screw into the base it is .75" in diameter rather than 1" which allows it to slide down through the base keeping it attached to the base.

The stands have a Manfrotto quick release to allow quick mounting and removing of spotters.

The stands come with additional sections of rod to allow you up to approx 40" height, mimimum height is pretty much touching the ground.

These are the new tripods you saw at the shot show. I have OD green ones in stock, you can also get them in camouflage.

Email me at [email protected]

Detailed Pricing:

The base stand as pictured above with only the ball head is (which includes including 4 sections of rod, base assy, head assy, ground spike) $310.40
Manfrotto quick release $35.00
Leupold Cage $55.00
The optional picitanny rail for the Leupold cage $25.00
An optional saddle head adapter for the M49 $32.00

Other stand models are also available:

High Power Stand Assembly $240.00
Palma Model (special base, special rod set, HP head) $240
Oldest Sniper Model (Original version, lightweight, black aluminum) $180
Old Sniper Model (US-Socom) 1.5LB, Green, Spike, Rocker Etc. $360.00
Offhand rest for small bore, telescoping (Complete) $260.00

Note: all non-sniper tripod models weigh 4 lbs and up.
Buyers pay actual shipping cost

[ 03-10-2004: Message edited by: sr90 ]

You can also get a Leupold spotting scope clamp that will allow you to mount your spotting scope upside down.

f9669c2b.jpg

Another option if you get the clamp is to have a picitanny rail on top to mount laser designaters or any type of eliminator.

f9669c25.jpg

This is what the leupold will look like in the mount
f9669c28.jpg

I do not stock the spotting scope covers but I know where you get them.