• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS eberlestock mini-me and scabbard

mcseal2

I have the listed pack in mossy oak brush for sale. I bought the pack for a hunt last fall and only carried it 6 times. I bought a J34 since and have decided to sell this one. I did remove the bird bag from this pack because I didn't think I'd ever use it and it took up about 3" all the way across the bottom of the pack. I will take $150 for the pack and scabbard together. PM or email me at mcseal2
graphic_ampersand.gif
hotmail.com if interested. Thanks.

Heath, I did not get your email for some reason. If you measure the top of the scabbard will my XP-100 fit? It is 11" tall by 3" wide for the first 14". Thanks. Tom

Width would be no problem. It measures 8" from front to back of the scabbard, and holds that size well past where the scope would end. I think it would pack it fine though, you wouldn't want the whole grip to drop to deep into the scabbard or it would be hard to remove with any speed. I carried my M70 winchester 264WM with a 50mm scope with 30mm tube in it with no problem.

It needs to be 11" to work for me or it would fall out. It doesn't work in my leather saddle scabbard I use horseback at all. Thanks for the reply. Tom