• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS-Custom Remington in .338 Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senderofan

Just got this custom rifle back from its final touches. This is built on a Remington 700 long action ( started life out as a .25-06 Sendero) that had been trued by Mike Bryant ( he made the rifle into a custom .25-06). New PT&G magnum face bolt used....bolt has been blued. It has been bedded into a McMillan A-5 stock with three way adjustable butt, saddle cheekpiece and three swivel studs. Barrel is a 28" stainless Brux, 1:9.5" twist with a Muscle brake on the end. Barrel work and installation done by Sin Arms. Barrel was bead blasted to a matte finish and final fitment to stock by Little Crow Gunworks. There is also a one piece, 20 moa, NightForce scope base mounted.

This rifle has not been fired and as was stated is in New Condition. Selling due to recent orthopedic injuries that will prevent me from the elk hunt I was hoping to plan with this rifle.

Asking $3000 and will split the shipping ( CONUS) to your FFL.

Tried posting pictures....working with a brand new Mac computer and pictures from my i-Phone.....can send them cell phone to cell phone. Not interested in any trades.

Hopefully this picture will upload. Rifle was configured to shoot 250-285 gr bullets....that's why the 1:9.5" twist versus 1:10".

Wayne

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 7
I forgot to mention this rifle has a Timney trigger...adjusted by Mike Bryant. Picture shows three way adjustable butt and saddle cheekpiece. Also added was a LimbSaver recoil pad that was shaped to fit the McMillan butt plate.

Wayne

Attachments

• IMG_0567.JPG
    IMG_0567.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 5
Bump.

I do have (200) 330 Dakota brass, several 100's of bullets and a .338 Edge bullet seating micrometer die that can be in play with the sale of this rifle. The Dakota brass is new and unfired. The Sin round is an improved version of the 330 Dakota. The brass is manufactured by Norma.

Wayne

Guess perhaps I should have labeled the rifle as being chambered in 330 Dakota Improved. Perhaps then folks would have an idea of what type of round this is. Looking at .338 Edge velocities with 250 gr. bullets....and yet have the ability to be used in standard long action rifles and magazines. My magazine needs the magnum follower....as such it is currently in single shot configuration.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.