• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Cooper Model 22 Phoenix 6.5X284

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcol317

I have for sale another excellent example of Cooper craftsmanship. As usual with Cooper this is a tack driver with a 26" match grade barrel and trigger and a two position safety. Only 214 rounds down range. The synthetic stock with the swivel studs and the adjustable trigger make this a great example of a Cooper rifle that will make anyone happy to shoot. I'm going to let her go for $1,450 plus shipping. Can't post pictures but will be happy to e mail or text anyone interested. Can't see any marks or wear indications anywhere on the rifle, looks as new. Thanks for looking. Rick

I have for sale another excellent example of Cooper craftsmanship. As usual with Cooper this is a tack driver with a 26" match grade barrel and trigger and a two position safety. Only 214 rounds down range. The synthetic stock with the swivel studs and the adjustable trigger make this a great example of a Cooper rifle that will make anyone happy to shoot. I'm going to let her go for $1,450 plus shipping. Can't post pictures but will be happy to e mail or text anyone interested. Can't see any marks or wear indications anywhere on the rifle, looks as new. Thanks for looking. Rick

Send pics too [email protected]

I'm not well versed in coopers. Is this a single shot or repeater?

I had a gun just like this that I sold to a friend to get him into long range. He's had a blast now that he doesn't have to fight his gun. All the coopers I've played with have all shot amazing. I'm sure this would make any owner happy. Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.