• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS:BUSHNELL Fusion 1600 ARC Binoculars-Demo Sale from Webyshops.com

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]For Sale: [/FONT]BUSHNELL Fusion 1600 ARC Binoculars-Demo Sale

[FONT=&quot]Reg Price:[/FONT] $1,170.00
SALE PRICE: $779.00
You save: $391.00

[FONT=&quot]This is one of several Bushnell binoculars that I have for sale. I have some other Bushnell Rangefinders but this one is priced to move. Below is the description and general specs of this binocular by Bushnell.[/FONT]
BUSHNELL-Fusion-1600-ARC-Laser-Rangefinding-Binocular-Ocular-View-201042-Pic1.jpg

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

The BUSHNELL Fusion 1600 ARC Laser Rangefinding Binoculars (201042) melds the best of Bushnell binoculars with world-leading laser rangefinding capabilities.

Every detail is magnified with rich contrast and stunning clarity from edge to edge using premium fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms. At the push of a button, it displays exact distance to your target from 10 to 1,600 yards. Built-in ARC Bow and Rifle Modes deliver the "shoots-like" horizontal distance, plus bullet-drop and holdover information.

The Fusion 1600 ARC is the best of all worlds Bushnell, in your hands and at your command.

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
RainGuard HD water repellent lens coating
100% waterproof
VDTTM (Vivid Display Technology)

Specs:
3.5 ft Close Focus
Twist-up Eyecups
18 mm Eye-relief

In-box:
Carrying case
Battery
Neck strap
Limited Two-Year Warranty

[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in these [/FONT][FONT=&quot]BUSHNELL Fusion 1600 ARC Binoculars[/FONT][FONT=&quot] – send me an email to [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the 800-851-9329. [/FONT]