• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Bushnell Elite 3200 10X Tactical scope + Buris rings w/pics

sniperVLS

ALL items are SOLD

*Sweetened the deal a bit. If buyer wants both rings and bases, I'll knock off $5.00 from their combined total making them $45.00 shipped.

Scope is about 2.5 months old, has been to the range 6 times and hasn't been removed from the rifle since. If/When I receive serious inquiries, I will remove scope from and take pics and send to interested person to show if it has ring marks or not(the Burris tac rings tend to not leave marks due to their design).

I missed 2 close shots in the woods because I couldn't find the coyote let alone follow it at 10X, I ordered a 2.5-16X Elite 6500 so don't bother mentioning trades.

Here's a direct link to Bushnells site that show specs for this model..
Bushnell Outdoor Products

It tracks perfect and although I haven't abused it, it seems pretty much indestructable. Not much else to say about this scope. I even like this better than my Super Sniper, especially considering the price comparison.

Asking $165.00, that Includes insured shipping via Fedex or UPS w/tracking # to your door anywhere within CONUS.

The Burris Xtreme Tactical 1" rings are excellent for the price. I paid $55.00 + shipping, asking $35.00 shipped to your door. I ordered 30mm versions for the 6500 so I have no use for these.

Burris Xtreme Tactical 2 piece base, $15.00 shipped... For Rem 700 SA

If you want both the scope and rings, I'll toss in the Burris Xtreme Tactical 2 piece bases at no cost(paid $18.00). If you can find a better deal, by all means go ahead and get it somewhere else :)

Both personal checks & money orders accepted(I closed the gun hating paypal account).

scope3.jpg

scope2.jpg

scope1.jpg

PoliceGBpic.jpg

Last edited:
New price for scope is $165.00 shipped, rings are now $35.00 shipped.

Deal still stands as far as buying both and getting the Burris bases tossed in as a freebie.

Have a good weekend :)

-Aaron-