• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Bushnell Banner & Burris Xtreme Tac 1" rings

sniperVLS

Scope and Rings SOLD Pending Funds

*See pics at bottom* -NOT interested in any Trades-
-- If someone wants Both the scope and set of rings , I'll knock off $5.00 from each. Total would be $85.00, that's less than I paid for the scope alone --

SCOPE: Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn camo 3-9x40

Click link for more info...
ShopBushnell.com : Banner® 3-9x40 AP Camo

I used this scope for the 3-day bear season in PA and for a coyote hunt. The woods were dense and my Elite 4200 atop my 700P wasn't going to cut it so I bought this scope just for that hunt. Nice clear glass for an inexpensive scope, it sat atop a .308 Remmy 700 but it's also good for shotgun, muzzleloaders and what have you...

I paid $100.00 for the scope after shipping. It's in Mint condition and has been in the safe since early January.

Asking $55.00 for the Scope which *Includes* Fed-ex shipping to your doorstep. Shipping prices are high so I'll only walk away with about $40.00 after all is said and done so Please don't send a message begging for me to drop the price.

RINGS: Pair of Burris Xtreme Tactical 1" Low
I don't need these as all my other scopes are 30mm, these were bought New just for the scope above. Mint condition and as some of you know, these rings are great for the price. I can't see myself getting another 1" scope soon so mind as well sell them.

The set can be found for around $50.00(I paid $55.00 + shipping but can honestly be had for less if you search around a bit).

Asking $40.00 for Rings and again that *Includes* fast Fed-ex shipping to your door.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paypal, money order, personal checks are fine.

I have a good rep of selling/buying here, message or email me with any questions and I'll respond when time permits :)

** To clarify, I'm in Northeast Ohio, not Pennsylvania. I run over to PA to do most of my hunting as Ohio isn't the greatest.

scope.jpg

scope2.jpg

scope3.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts