• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Browning Light Twelve Auto-5

Dr. Vette

FS: Browning Light Twelve Auto-5 -> SOLD

Browning Light Twelve Auto-5
12 gauge shotgun, 1988 manufacture, 28" Special Steel barrel, Made in Japan.
Invector choke with 2 chokes going with the gun (1 installed, 1 in original tube)

As-New Condition: Browning Auto-5 Light Twelve 12 Ga. 2-3/4" Semi-Auto Shotgun, Made in Japan by Miroku, 28" vent-rib blue-steel barrel with Invector choke, silver-bead front sight, blue-steel engraved receiver, stainless-steel bolt, gold-plated trigger, cross-bolt safety, engraved blue-steel trigger guard, glossy wood stock with Browning buttplate, round-knob checkered pistol grip, checkered forearm.

This shotgun was won by the original owner at the fundraiser to build the local Senior Center over 20 years ago. It sat in his gun cabinet and was never fired. I purchased this shotgun from him and also have never fired it. This gun is virtually as new with only a couple of tiny handling marks from being in the gun cabinet. It comes with 2 chokes, the original warranty book and the receipt from Kent Arms for the donation; no box. If you like Browning Auto-5 shotguns this one is still new and you could either add it to your collection or you could be the first to use it in the field.

No excuses for this shotgun at all. If I had the original box and was a dealer I could list it as new – because it is.

$800 + shipping to the lower 47.
Payment via USPS postal money order.

Picture album:
Auto Twelve pictures from outdoors photos on webshots

Last edited: