• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: As new Authentic AI drag bag

Brown Dog

Authentic issue AI drag bag; as new condition.

Copies sell over here for £45 (US$72); have a real one for the same price!

£45 (US$72) plus shipping.

[I'll sort out a paypal account for payment]

AIBag.jpg

AIBagstraps.jpg

AIBagCloseup.jpg

AIBagonBack.jpg

I'll take it.

I'll email you with how I'll get the funds and shipping costs to you.

Great!

Why not get an Irish windproof to go with it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The new drag bag is here!
The new drag bag is here!

Brown Dog

Thanks

P. S. You need some packaging lessons... It took me about an hour to unwrap all the brown tape. Thanks for the plastic shopping bag too!

I suspect some more stuff will get here soon enough.

Thanks again!

Great, very pleased it's arrived! ...that boat took 6 weeks to get it to you then! ...must be quite a relaxed lifestyle crewing on a ship with that sort of delivery speed!
..fingers crossed for the windproof any day too.

...glad my packaging held up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Browndog you promised me a drag bag when we were on the plain together for my boom stick, I have waited patiently only to find you let Dave have one instead of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

A lesser man would be reduced to tears!!!

Dave enjoy the bag, I probably saw it once. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Life's hard; dry your eyes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I've been using that bag regular now for a while, it's great.

I'll take to locking it up now (when I'm not around). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brownmutt!! By time I'm thro with you, you'll be that sore you'll think you have got sand in all your orrifices my friend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brownmutt! They will need another drag bag to drag you off in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad your getting joy from it Dave, as a christian I cannot hold you responsible, but I will be speaking with the Lord and discussing options with respect to Browndog /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif