FS: 7mm-08 Tikka White Tail Hunter and Ammo

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by ourabmen, Jul 15, 2005.

1. ourabmen

ourabmen New Member

Firearms must be shipped to FFL or sold face to face in state when and where legal.

This is a Tikka White Tail Hunter (M-595) chambered in 7mm-08. This rifle is a short action , wood stock, blued finish, comes with Tikka 1" high rings(scope and sling not included)

The rifle is new, unfired, and has origianl documents , however the box was sent to to great here after by the wife.

The gun has been stored in a case for the last two years. Again, this rifle has never seen the field, or had one round put through it. I will ship to the lower 48 only.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/ourabmen/103_0326.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/ourabmen/103_0325.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/ourabmen/103_0324.jpg
    http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/ourabmen/103_0323.jpg

Price: $600.00 plus shipping. Firearms must be shipped to FFL or sold face to face in state when and where legal.

Also 9 boxes of Hornady Light Mag 139 gr ammo, paid 23.00/box, will sell for the lot for 100.00 plus shipping.

Sincerely,

OUrabmen

2. bradking1

bradking1 Member

have you had any takers on this? you into any trades?

Thanks

Brad

3. hucklbry

hucklbry New Member

Still for sale??

4. 300 ultra

300 ultra Well-Known Member

That might be a record. :rolleyes:

5. timl

timl Well-Known Member

How do they find these things?

6. reeldawg

reeldawg Well-Known Member

How many post would you have to read?

7. NMcCullough

NMcCullough Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA. You might be right.

8. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

I heard its still for sale

9. the444shooter

the444shooter Well-Known Member

At least it's not browning460, hahaha

10. hucklbry

hucklbry New Member

Len Backus [​IMG]
    PUBLISHER
    Find Me on the Map Join Date: May 2001

New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD**
    This is very easy to do.

In the CLASSIFIED sub-forums, we have set it up so you can edit thread titles.

New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD** is the thread title for this post that you are reading right now.

If you are the starter or author of a thread in the CLASSIFIEDS sub-forum, you can now edit its title.

The purpose is to enable you to say SOLD in a very noticable way. I suggest to place the word **SOLD** to include the asterisks at the very beginning of your own classifieds thread title.

DO NOT change any other words in the thread title.

Here is how you do it. Go to the starting page for the sub-forum where your thread is shown along with the other thread titles.

That looks like this:

Len Backus [​IMG]
    PUBLISHER
    Find Me on the Map Join Date: May 2001

This is very easy to do.

New way to edit thread title to show **SOLD** is the thread title for this post that you are reading right now.

If you are the starter or author of a thread in the CLASSIFIEDS sub-forum, you can now edit its title.

The purpose is to enable you to say SOLD in a very noticable way. I suggest to place the word **SOLD** to include the asterisks at the very beginning of your own classifieds thread title.

Here is how you do it. Go to the starting page for the sub-forum where your thread is shown along with the other thread titles.

That looks like this:

The answer to your question is that you only have to look at one post (if you use the search feature at the top right of the web page to find something you're looking for.

Another feature of the website is:

This is very easy to do.

"Shoot straight and keep your powder dry!"