• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS -6PPC- Original Stolle Panda LV, Pat McMillan Barrel.

laver

For Sale - 6PPC- Original Stolle Panda LV, Pat McMillan Barrel.....

Action - Original Ralph Stolle Panda, RB, RP, RE, with Ralph's original combination 308 and PPC compatible bolt face. Action is epoxied into the stock.

Barrel - Original Pat McMillan, LV taper, chambered 6PPC, .263 neck, approximately 500 rounds, ~21" length, ~.845 muzzle diameter.

Stock - Gale McMillan fiberglass Benchrest stock, 3" forearm, painted bright yellow.

Trigger - Benny Burns 1.5 oz.

Gunsmith - Smith'd & stocked by Fred Sinclair.

Weight with typical BR scope - 10-1/2 lbs.

Price - $1750 + shipping to your FFL.

email replies preferred - [email protected]

cell - 931-801-6365

Note - there is some checking in the clear coat. Cosmetic only and does not impair performance.

Attachments

• Stolle.1.jpg
    Stolle.1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Stolle.2.jpg
    Stolle.2.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Stolle.4.jpg
    Stolle.4.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 20
  • Stolle.6.jpg
    Stolle.6.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Stolle.7.jpg
    Stolle.7.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 16
Jezzzzz------If I dd not have Speedy's personal rifle in the safe with all of his dies, neck turner, extra fitted tubes etc. I would be all over this one. The people you have listed in the build as well as componets are some of the best to ever put one together!!!

BTW the 6PPC is very good to snarf varmits with! For most if not 99.5% of the people on this board the rifle you have there SHOULD be the most accurate they own. To build that now the stock and action would be more than that.........

I just left Speedy a message to see if he wanted to get one of his students to buy it who were looking to get into the BR Game....