• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS 240 WBY Ultra Light tan/blk RH 24" w/Swarovski

Wyofax

I am putting up for sale a great little rifle. I am trying to build a rifle for my son and must part with this one to fund the new project. Asking $2500.00 OBO

240 Weatherby Ultra Lightweight Black and Tan with a 24" barrel topped with a 1" Swarovski Z3 4-12ZX50 with the BRX reticle. I have boxes for both the gun and scope as I bought them both brand new. The rifle has about 150 rounds but has been in the safe for several years as I have just gone toward heavier calibers. This gun by itself weighs 5 3/4 pounds but I have not put the package on a scale.

The gun will come mounted on the Leupold rings and bases but does NOT include the bipod.

I have not shot this gun in years and cannot vouch for its accuracy however, it has taken many deer and antelope here in Wyoming. My wife, kids and some of my wife's friends have taken mule deer with this gun and it certainly has done the job.

There is a large rub mark on the right hand side of the stock just in front of the recoil pad and a small nick just below and in front of the bolt. There are also rub marks where the bipod attaches and over the thumb area right behind the bolt from riding in a gun rack. Other than that this gun is a dandy little rifle and ready for some love instead of being hidden in the back of the safe.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Greg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 7
Re: FS 240 WBY Ultra Light tan/bulk RH 24" w/Swarovski

Pictures of the boxes with details of the scope and rifle.

This rifle is the Mark V with the 6 lugs for the Ultra light model.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 8
I would sell just the gun for $1400 if anyone is interested.

Let me know.

Greg