• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 2 Leupold scopes

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I have a Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm, mildot. I will take $750 for the scope or $775 for the scope w/med PRW rings. I have the box and all the paper work. The scope it like new. It has been on my 300 RUM for about 2 months. No ring marks. Part # is 54560.

My brother in law has a 3.5-10x50mm VXIII w/the B&amp;C reticle. He wants $500 for it. I'm not sure if he has the box and paperwork, but I assure you that he has taken care of the scope. It has been on his 7mm Rem for about a year. The part # is 57160.

Email me w/any ?s. [email protected]

The Mark 4 has the side focus, the VXIII does not. I took the Mark 4 off my rifle today. It is as NIB. There is not a scratch on it. It also comes w/the flip up lens covers and a 2.5" sunshade.

My brother in law has the box and paperwork for his also. It to is as NIB.

Here are some pics of the Mark 4. I should have some of the VXIII tomorrow night.
Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Reduced and more pics

I'll take $725 shipped to the lower 48 for the Mark 4 and my brother in law said he would take $480 for the VXIII shipped as well. Here are some pics of the VXIII. It too is in near perfect condition.

8fed747a.jpg

61d1007c.jpg

e7d260a4.jpg

Thanks,
B.J.

Re: Reduced and more pics

OK, I'll sell the Mark 4 for $700 shipped. I can't go any lower. The scope retails for $930 and I guarantee this one is as NIB!!!!