• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 2 Browing 243 WSSM Rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jreakens

I have two 243 WSSM rifles that have not been used in several years and would like to sale. Both are in excellent condition. Bought them for my sons to hunt with whenever the WSSMs came out.

They both have less than 100 rounds fired. I have the boxes they came in and probably the paper work. They have become safe queens and need to go.

One is a Browning ABolt Varmint with the 24" bull barrel and the dura-touch stock. $700 OBO

One is a Browning ABolt with a 22" standard barrel $550 OBO

Am open to trades for guns/scopes.

Last edited:
I have one also and with Barnes 80 grains TTSX and 44 grains of Reloader 19 it shoots right around 1/4 ". I've taken deer and hogs with it and love it. Recoil is minimal. Hope you sell it. Someone will enjoy it.

I have two 243 WSSM rifles that have not been used in several years and would like to sale. Both are in excellent condition. Bought them for my sons to hunt with whenever the WSSMs came out.

They both have less than 100 rounds fired. I have the boxes they came in and probably the paper work. They have become safe queens and need to go.

One is a Browning ABolt Varmint with the 24" bull barrel and the dura-touch stock. $700 OBO

Hi - Any pictures? Iron sights? I am looking for a target gun and the Browning Varmit may fit the bill.

I don't understand, do you still have these or not. If not, does anyone know where I can purchase one !

Status
Not open for further replies.