From the S&B Service Center in VA

Jerry R

Hello all, Jerry R here. Most of you may not know me but those who do will probably know me as the former service manager of Premier Reticles. I have since moved on and am currently at the new Schmidt and Bender service facility located here in Ashburn, VA.
I just wanted to make everyone aware who owns or is interested in owning an S&B that you now have factory support here in the US. We are equipped to handle reticle conversions as well as knob and turret conversions and nearly any repair that would need to be carried out on an S&B. All technicians have received proper training in Germany and are more than qualified to work on your S&B scope. If you have ever needed to return a scope to Germany you know that this can be a lengthy process at times. We can turn most repairs around in days and get you back up and running.

We can be reached M-F 6am - 3pm at 703 953-1253. If anybody needs anything please don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
Jerry R

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.