Free rifle cabelas black friday?!?!

Bigeclipse

Not sure if Cabelas has done this in the past but if so does anyone know how it works? It states on their ad that the first 600 will get a FREE browning x-bolt OR Go-pro OR- 100 dollar gift card - OR - range finder OR Bone collector Binos OR some smoker? Is this like a lottery situation? Basically you get a ticket and it's random what you win? If not, is it first come first serve? If it is a lottery situation, do we know how many of each item there will be? such as 1 rifle, 10 gopros, 400 gift cards yada yada yada?

It says, SEE store for details at the bottom...not sure what that would mean? The reason I ask is im 2 hours away and was already thinking about driving out to the cabelas for some black friday sales so I cant really just stroll on by and ask them these questions in person...this may make me want to go a bit earlier though haha

I read the same thing. I would guess you are correct that they have one Browning XBolt and a few GoPro cameras and a bunch of 100$ gift cards. Then all the names of the first 600 go in a hat and they start drawing names for prizes.
Would be pretty amazing to win!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts