• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free 300 H & H brass

dog caller

I posted a similar topic under handloading and have recieved no replys. I will give someone 14 rounds of once fired
300 H & H brass. I have had this brass for about ten years and I just hate to throw it away. Any takers?

I posted a similar topic under handloading and have recieved no replys. I will give someone 14 rounds of once fired
300 H & H brass. I have had this brass for about ten years and I just hate to throw it away. Any takers?

Ill Take it

I will take the brass if you still have it. I live in Nevada so what would you want for shipping. I recently picked up a pre war Winchester model 70 in 300 H&H and its a shooter.

I will take the brass if you still have it. I live in Nevada so what would you want for shipping. I recently picked up a pre war Winchester model 70 in 300 H&H and its a shooter.

Paraman.. I think you should keep with the subject of the thread and give away the M70 to the first ill take it:D

ILL TAKE IT!!!

Dang -- too late. I picked up a pre-64 Model 70 about 20 years back and it's a shooter as well. I am glad for that cuz I had to pay a hundred bucks for it!