• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Free 30-06 700 take off barrel

bamban

I bought the 700 ADL for the action, a RR prefix. As I was waiting for the reamer I went ahead and threaded the muzzle 5/8x24 with no pronounced shoulder, but using a SRS TI PRO3 ST, I didn't care nor need it. Bedded the action in a Stocky's fiberglass offering

The barreled receiver shot well, I just want a longer barrel. Shot it no more than 100 rounds before I re-barreled the action with a 28 inch 10T KBI.

It is free to the first responder, "I'll take it" The catch, the recipient pays shipping.

Last edited:
@CA48 It is yours. PM me with your shipping address. I will send you a picture of the shipping label that will show the shipping cost.

I also have SS 700 take off 300WM with less than 50 rounds that I set back the shoulder for Badger lug, .312. I was going to cut it back to 18. Then I decided to go to a Proof Carbon 18. So, abandoned the idea. It is yours also, if you want it.

The 300WM barel came from a friend. He bought the rifle just for the SS action.

Last edited:
Nez
Good afternoon!,
Hope that you and your family are doing well. Can you send us some new Krieger barrels in .338, 6.5mm, .224 and 6mm. will take any another that you have for free and will pay the ride here.
Thanks and God bless. Heck of a guy sending us free barrels!
Jill & Len

@CA48 Hey, Tex, here are the barrels you're getting. Since you are from God's Country, The Great State of Texas, you are getting a brake in addition. It is excess to my needs.

The 300WM is 26, threaded 5/8x24 tight to another brake. Not to any specific class thread. If your brake does not fit, buy an inexpensive die and chase it.

The 30-06 is 24 inches. You may need to get some shims to time the brake. 5/8 muzzle device shims are inexpensive.

Hope you can put them to use.

20230603_133012.jpg

I have shims on hand.
Awesome, Thank you Sir. It is greatly appreciated!