• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FREE 22 Hornet Ammo

yote doctor

Spoken For I have about 90 rounds of 22 Hornet ammo that needs to go. Its been sitting in my ammo boxes for sometime now and want to give it to someone that can use it. All I am asking is you to pay for shipping. I am unsure how many are reloads and how many are factory(let you be the judge). gun)

Last edited:
I got these packaged up and went to UPS for a shipping quote a week ago. Then let the guy know the price. He responded and said he thought shipping should be cheaper....I have sent him a few pm's and let him know that is the price UPS quoted me. I am not making any money here and have spent cpl hours of my time already putting all of this together.

I remind you these are bullets that I am giving away. Just ask you to pay for shipping and the (case-guard) ammo box they come in. The price is $25 for both. I have not recieved payment as of today. Therefore I have not shippid these.

Last edited:
LOL are you kidding me? I didn't respond? Do I need to post the pms? This is the most ridiculous transaction I have ever been involved in

Get a price quote via usps, I will pay you tomorrow for whichever one is cheaper just to get this transaction over with

Lol, imagine that. That is fine, let someone else have them since you put in so much work into it. Its only been a month since I posted I would take them, no mention of that huh. I have responded to every pm sent to me, as we left it to get a shipping quote from a flat rate box via usps, which is no where near $25. I am done with this transaction!

Recent Posts